View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
botev
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Ideas to Help the Children please   Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

As you are all aware now, i have organised a monthly sale in the Kosharitsa Village to help locals and fellow expats sell and promote buisnessor just to come together and provoke some intergaration.

Above all my personal aim is to start helping to the children of Kosharitsa Orphanage but also including the kindergarten children too.

While the kindergarten children are happy with how fortunate they are they do enjoy the cake and colouring competions that we held for them. However the children from the orphanage obviosuly are in desperate need of some further help!

We have been kindly donated a water colour painiting which will be handed over for auction on the 7th. However i think we will be holding the auction of the painting until may/june when we will have more tourists! I feel it will bring more cash donation in maybe? any thoughts on this please?

We have also been donated a bench to go towards the outside apparatus that we working towards raising money for so this is a great headstart!

Freezerman and Jane have also offered some space on their vehicle after a couple of months for other material donations, like clothes, thanks for that guys and they have also given the idea of holding a raffle! They also wanted to do a bbq and donated 50st for every burger sold but we are having some issues with this right now as part of the reason we have the restaurant premises is to up their custome too...so any ideas on how to get around that in the most diplomatic way????

The raffle we were thinking of a meat raffle??? what do you guys think? remembering this must to apeal to the bulgarians too!!!

We have a 5Lv fee also which will go towards the funds we want to raise for the outside apparatus, however we need some more ways to raise money! I have no imagination when it comes to stuff like this and given the economy situation charity really does start at home at the moment!!!

I was thinking maybe a sponsered dress up sale in may??? you know so you could get your friends to sponser you to dress up for the sale....meaning that we can raise money and take donations from people that want to help without them actually needing to come...so we could have donations from Varna from those who can't make it?????? come on guys help me out here i am ready to organise and do everything else but i really needs some ideas and support.....

Thanks everyone......so much.....and after Easter ready for the 7th april next sale we will have pictures of the two story wooden play house that we want to raise money for!

We are also wanting to get the attentions of the tourists too and will be holding an evening in sunnybeach fun night, where participants will dress up and be silly in participating bars in SunnyBeach whilst collecting donations from the tourists, so some ideas of this will be good too, and if anyone is interested lets start talking about when etc etc etc i have the contacts with the bar owners!!!!

Ok thanks and i really eagerly wait all your replies ;
)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xrachgurl

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help the Children please   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:12 pm

I've tried searching for her on Facebook with her name spelt ame and amy but no luck. She's a family friend, I met her in bulgaria nearly 10 years ago and we met up every year I went to bulgaria on holiday until I stopped going a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: subject   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:45 pm

She used to use Amy Petrova as her contact name, but that may have changed.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help the Children please   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Didn't she have some husband trouble and fled ????
Back to top Go down
Xrachgurl

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help the Children please   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Oh dear, I didn't know that :(
Back to top Go down
Xrachgurl

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help the Children please   Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:17 pm

I don't think I'll ever get back in touch with them now as I can't find them online anywhere.
I was thinking of emailing little steps, a playgroup she used to work in but as it was 7 years ago now I don't know if that would work.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: subject   Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Cost nothing for you to try...who knows; it might work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to Help the Children please   

Back to top Go down

Ideas to Help the Children please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3