Share | 

Would the orphanage children like . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fruitlover
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Would the orphanage children like . .   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:03 am

Balloon models and their faces painted? When I eventually get ny kit to BG that is. But mostly, if you hear of, or are organising events I can attend on a pay-per-face basis and donate the proceeds, would that help? Remembering young (and young at heart) ladies on girlie do's like decorating too, and sometimes pay generously after a few hours of refreshment!

Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Would the orphanage children like . .   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Fantastic FL - yes indeed the children would love this so All I can say is HURRY UP and get to Bulgaria. g

I Have got some face paints for the Garden Party and am looking for someone who is in the know - The older children will love doing this too, so will leave the ball in their court.

fruitlover wrote:
Balloon models and their faces painted? When I eventually get my kit to BG that is. But mostly, if you hear of, or are organising events I can attend on a pay-per-face basis and donate the proceeds, would that help?

I understand this painting is offered at the table tops around Bulgaria too, so plenty of options for you FL :Thank you:for your very kind offer . Looking forward to your move to BG and considered yourself booked for the Garden Party next year (please nicely H)

Berni xx

Would the orphanage children like . .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1