HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Share | 

Whats the warmest place in Bulgaria during the winter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Super Fulham
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Whats the warmest place in Bulgaria during the winter?   Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just wondering, just out of interest what's Plovdiv like during the summer and winter and how does it compare to elsewhere in BG? thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phil-H
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Whats the warmest place in Bulgaria during the winter?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:30 pm

No disrespect to anyone but it almost sounds as if if pot luck wherever you are or go to.

Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Whats the warmest place in Bulgaria during the winter?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No disrespect to anyone but it almost sounds as if if pot luck wherever you are or go to.

Yes, I am afraid you are right Phil, the weather changes from one side of BG to the other and the next day the opposite happens. The most important thing is your village or town and where you live and who lives around you. The higher up you are, the colder it will be, Botev Vrah for instance, wouldn't catch me living there!!
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Whats the warmest place in Bulgaria during the winter?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Yes, I am afraid you are right Phil, the weather changes from one side of BG to the other and the next day the opposite happens. The most important thing is your village or town and where you live and who lives around you. The higher up you are, the colder it will be, Botev Vrah for instance, wouldn't catch me living there!!
And yet when you look at it on Google maps it looks just like any other village in BG, so as has been said, it all comes down to not what we think we know, but who we really know that matters, obviously that's when not having any first hand information.

PostSubject: Re: Whats the warmest place in Bulgaria during the winter?   Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 pm

I would say as close to the Turkish boarder as possible.

http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Whats the warmest place in Bulgaria during the winter?   Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:41 pm

After having lived in Turkey for five years we would not want to be too near the border, best to be near the Greek border at Sandanski, nice and warm there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the warmest place in Bulgaria during the winter?   

Back to top Go down

Whats the warmest place in Bulgaria during the winter?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3