HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Share | 
 

 Malaysian Flight MH370

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Malaysian Flight MH370   Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Airlines said it lost contact with a plane carrying 239 people on its way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
The plane disappeared on March 8, the problem is, with so little directional information to start with (six and a partial seventh ping, transmitted at hourly intervals), are we SURE we are even searching the right ocean? Why have we heard NOTHING from Rolls Royce re the real time engine management monitoring system? If those following the serious clues left available there is only one question to ask. Why does no one mention the Indian Oceans most advanced and secure air base, the stationary Aircraft Carrier located south of the southern tip of India called Diego Garcia? Not a peep. Not even an indication of a US managed military installation that monitors everything in this war region. In fact the best old metaphor regarding the lack of reference to this location is “The Silence Is Deafening.” Only one nation on earth has the technology to remotely block a planes radar and communications if they felt their base was under threat from a terrorist attack. I believe in the coming days or weeks it will be the USA who find evidence that the plane crashed ??? but in fact I believe it was probably shot down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:13 am

Well that's blown all the conspiricy theories out of the water (or into the water in this case)! Huh and i was certain the USS Enterprise was behind it, just goes to show eh? Fiction is more believable than reality g
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:52 am

I think its a little early to discount any conspiracy theories lets give the trackers a chance and see what they come up with, but I believe coincidently that HMS Echo has arrived just as the black box batteries are about to die and its going to take the ship a few days to set up in order to discount other sounds. But we can all live in hope that they do find it.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 550
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 am

We should all know more within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 753
Join date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:54 am

This is the latest update I can find.

Alec Duncan, expert in underwater acoustics at Curtin University’s Centre for Marine Science and Technology said the lead was promising but impossible to verify without confirmed wreckage from the aircraft.

"
It’s a difficult business, operating underwater and trying to detect anything in the sort of water depth that this search involves and its impossible to be 100 percent sure of anything until the wreckage is actually on the deck of the ship,"
he told the Australian Broadcasting Corp.
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 819
Join date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:26 am

If no debris is found and the black boxes are found, who is to say that the plane is on land in one location and the black boxes had been deliberately dumped in the middle of the ocean by boat or helicopter, in the hope that they either would be found or never be found. The finding of debris would be the only sure evidence that the plane went down. How or why this plane disappeared might forever be a mystery and the conspiracy theories will abound. If the "
black boxes"
only have an approximate 30 day battery life, then why would they wait until the last few days to actually search for them?????
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Imagine what it would be like to sit for 7 hours with an iphone up your ass, i mean, get serious, i have trouble getting mine back in my pocket on a plane, is it possible to shove a large flat object your anus, unoticed??? Cmon guys it crashed ok, why would someone dump only the black boxes? It's the info they hold that's important, how can that info be altered to fit the theory?
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 1244
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Imagine what it would be like to sit for 7 hours with an iphone up your ass, i mean, get serious, i have trouble getting mine back in my pocket on a plane, is it possible to shove a large flat object your anus, unoticed??? Cmon guys it crashed ok, why would someone dump only the black boxes? It's the info they hold that's important, how can that info be altered to fit the theory?

Forgive me for asking and I have looked through this post and maybe I missed it? But what has an iphone up your ass got to do with this? As for info being altered in black boxes it is possible as all the info can be got at by those who understand these boxes and lets be honest if someone had something to hide? then this would be an obvious thing to do, however I'm not totally convinced that the aircraft crashed or that it was destroyed by the us or even captured and taken somewhere. The jury is still out for me but I'm sure we will be told something soon.
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:56 pm

I forgive you, the MH370 flight link (conspiricy) to the US Airbase Diego Garcia started when passenger Phillip Wood apparently sent a message blindfolded while proporting to be held captive, he claimed aslo he had secreted his iphone up his ass during an armed takeover of the plane :-


"
Stone said that the photo was posted with the following text: “I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.
"
The man claimed to be blindfolded when he sent the message,” Stone said. “When the American military blindfolds someone, it is accomplished by putting a bag over the head that is locked so you can’t get it off. This left the engineers hands free. This would have made it possible for him to pull his iPhone 5 (a fact confirmed by the Exif data) out of his butt as stated, and use the voice command ability of the Iphone to just talk to it to log in and post the message. This explains why he sent a black photo, he could not see what he was sending, he just knew he snapped a photo and sent whatever got taken.”
"
Stone added regarding the coordinates: “When the coordinates are added to the fact that the photo’s exif data does not match the Google coordinates or any other coordinates for Diego Garcia that are posted online, but is still within the boundaries of Diego Garcia, it proves that no one just pulled those coordinates off the web. It helps confirm that this was not just a hoax because the coordinates are exact to wherever on Diego Garcia the Iphone was when it took the photo.”



This proved to be a hoax

Please feel free to google Diego Garcia,Phillip Wood for more info
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 1244
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:01 pm

I still can't see where that is posted in this topic? or is it not?
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 529
Join date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Its not been mentioned on here Dave, no one is that daft on here to post it.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Its not been mentioned on here Dave, no one is that daft on here to post it.

Emmm not quite Joan


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I forgive you, the MH370 flight link (conspiricy) to the US Airbase Diego Garcia started when passenger Phillip Wood apparently sent a message blindfolded while proporting to be held captive, he claimed aslo he had secreted his iphone up his ass during an armed takeover of the plane :-


"
Stone said that the photo was posted with the following text: “I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.
"
The man claimed to be blindfolded when he sent the message,” Stone said. “When the American military blindfolds someone, it is accomplished by putting a bag over the head that is locked so you can’t get it off. This left the engineers hands free. This would have made it possible for him to pull his iPhone 5 (a fact confirmed by the Exif data) out of his butt as stated, and use the voice command ability of the Iphone to just talk to it to log in and post the message. This explains why he sent a black photo, he could not see what he was sending, he just knew he snapped a photo and sent whatever got taken.”
"
Stone added regarding the coordinates: “When the coordinates are added to the fact that the photo’s exif data does not match the Google coordinates or any other coordinates for Diego Garcia that are posted online, but is still within the boundaries of Diego Garcia, it proves that no one just pulled those coordinates off the web. It helps confirm that this was not just a hoax because the coordinates are exact to wherever on Diego Garcia the Iphone was when it took the photo.”



This proved to be a hoax

Please feel free to google Diego Garcia,Phillip Wood for more info
Back to top Go down
Edna Bira
Senior user
Senior user
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Its not been mentioned on here Dave, no one is that daft on here to post it.

Ok so I"
m that daft person, tho not so daft as to read (and believe or dismiss) some of the theories reported on previous postings without doing my own research afterwards, there are many pages (on here) devoted to the theory that the plane landed on Diego Garcia Island, a quick Google search (should you be so inclined/interested/bored) of "
Diego Garcia"
would reveal the 1st listing was/is infact the theory of the iphone/text and Phillip Wood, meaning (in google terms) thats it's the top subject/searched, if anyone had followed up the story they would have already known the link, 370-Diego garcia-iphone etc, unless you (plural) blindly thought because it was posted on here "
it has to be true"
(that it is at this Airbase).
Sadly, it is exactly these conspiricy theories (and of course they carry on with remarks that the black boxes could have been tampered with/ dumped) that have angered the relatives of the passengers, they thinking that the authorities are hiding the truth, when "
possibly"
they have been given acurate and up to date facts all along. As i posted earlier, it seems fiction is more believeable than the truth, and i aslo stated "
or maybe it just crashed into the sea"
perhaps the only bit of acurate posting on this topic. We shall see eh?

Oh and as a footnote (about the iphone story) "
Please, please don't try this at home"
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 1244
Join date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Oh and as a footnote (about the iphone story) "
Please, please don't try this at home"


As you say we will have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
avatar

Posts : 529
Join date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:51 am

I don't think anyone is daft enough to believe what you read on all forum or any forum must be true? its just away of kicking around all the possibilities and whether it be Garcia or aliens there is nothing wrong with discussion or opinion, yes I agree is highly unlikely that anyone could get an iphone up their backside but none the less it can be discussed just as many things in life which don't add up we all discuss it and try to break it down to make some sense. I'm not sure what has happened to this plane, Did it Crash? was it shot down? was it taken over by terrorists? the list could go on and all of them could have some sort of validation. I think I read somewhere today that a Malaysian minister said its possible that some of the passengers may still be found alive? logically if its in the Ocean 2 miles down then common sense tells me this isn't possible but its still worth discussing to realise why he said this and perhaps there is something that we are all missing because after all;
none of us are experts and know what the answer is? which we won't know until/if its found.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
avatar

Posts : 2124
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't think anyone is daft enough to believe what you read on all forum or any forum must be true? its just away of kicking around all the possibilities and whether it be Garcia or aliens there is nothing wrong with discussion or opinion, yes I agree is highly unlikely that anyone could get an iphone up their backside but none the less it can be discussed just as many things in life which don't add up we all discuss it and try to break it down to make some sense. I'm not sure what has happened to this plane, Did it Crash? was it shot down? was it taken over by terrorists? the list could go on and all of them could have some sort of validation. I think I read somewhere today that a Malaysian minister said its possible that some of the passengers may still be found alive? logically if its in the Ocean 2 miles down then common sense tells me this isn't possible but its still worth discussing to realise why he said this and perhaps there is something that we are all missing because after all;
none of us are experts and know what the answer is? which we won't know until/if its found.

:Good post:Joan and :Thank you:for your thoughts

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Malaysian Flight MH370   

Back to top Go down
 

Malaysian Flight MH370

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Lump on malaysian earth tiger
» pair of chocolate white flight tumblers for sale
» Flight delay compensation information
» line of flight?
» Eastern Airlines flight 980

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-